1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
  2. Es kann sein, dass derzeit Probleme mit dem Login auftauchen. Sollte dieses Problem bestehen, hilft das Löschen der Cookies.
    Information ausblenden

2 basic questions of Pinphone

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussions" wurde erstellt von vvchin, 1. August 2010.

1. vvchin

vvchin New Member

Handy:
    clone
    hi,

I'm thinking to buy a pinphone and I have a few questions that some of you might be able to help.

1. Is there a software to do a batch upload of phonebook from Outlook or a text file? I just don't want to re-create all contacts one by one manually using the phone.

2. Does the pinphone's music player support playlist function? or just directly plays all the files in a music folder?

Thanks.

2. vvchin

vvchin New Member

Handy:
    clone
    Actually I have a software that can upload a list of contact from Outlook to most of MTK-based Chinese mobile phone (I believe that Pinphone is MTK-based as well). It can be used to download/backup SMS, MMS, contact from the phone to your PC also.

I don't have Pinphone in hands right now. Please let me know, if you wanna try. I wil upload it somewhere (software + driver).

Or you can do a search for "PC Suite" or "Phone Suite" on the internet.

Cheers !

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 1. August 2010