1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
  2. Made4you.lu - Dein persönliches Geschenk!
    Information ausblenden

2 basic questions of Pinphone

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussions" wurde erstellt von vvchin, 1. August 2010.

1. vvchin

vvchin New Member

Handy:
    clone
    hi,

I'm thinking to buy a pinphone and I have a few questions that some of you might be able to help.

1. Is there a software to do a batch upload of phonebook from Outlook or a text file? I just don't want to re-create all contacts one by one manually using the phone.

2. Does the pinphone's music player support playlist function? or just directly plays all the files in a music folder?

Thanks.

2. vvchin

vvchin New Member

Handy:
    clone
    Actually I have a software that can upload a list of contact from Outlook to most of MTK-based Chinese mobile phone (I believe that Pinphone is MTK-based as well). It can be used to download/backup SMS, MMS, contact from the phone to your PC also.

I don't have Pinphone in hands right now. Please let me know, if you wanna try. I wil upload it somewhere (software + driver).

Or you can do a search for "PC Suite" or "Phone Suite" on the internet.

Cheers !

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 1. August 2010