1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

Ciphone mit marvell cpu

Dieses Thema im Forum "Allgemeine Informationen/Fragen" wurde erstellt von frodo, 10. Juli 2009.

1. frodo

frodo New Member

Handy:
    w810i
    Ich hab den bei cectunlocked mal n paar fragen gestellt.......

falls einige nicht wissen welches handy ich meine :http://www.cectunlocked.com/Ciphone...e-Cell-Phone-with-High-Speed-Marvell-CPU.html

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for contacting us.
    1. is this phone compatible to iphone equipment ?
    What do you mean by equipment? If you mean the software bind to the real iphone such as itune, sorry to say, it can't.

2. can i use mp3 for sms ?
    You mean you want set the phone ring with mp3 for sms. Yes, it can.

3. can i use this phone with eplus ?
    It shows that this company support GSM 1800 and 3G 2100. If the network of your location is the former, you could use the phone. If it's the letter, it can't. You should contact your carrier to confirm this.

4. is there a memory card inside, can i change this ? what size of gigabyte ?
    It has an internal 4GB memory card. As it's preloaded, it can't be changed.

5. do i have to pay duty for the phone ?
    It depend on your government policy. You could contact your local custom first.

6. can i turn the display horizontal when i want to write a sms ?
    I don't think it can.

7. what is the highest resolution of the camera ?
    The description is given by our manufacturers. However, after we tested, it is about 0.3MP.

8. what size is the audio output ? 3,5 or 2,5 ?
    It's 3.5.

Best regards,
    Sunny

Das das phone anstatt der angegebenen 2 MP jetz nur 0,3 haben soll ist ja wohl ganz schön *******. Und das mit dem iphone equipment, ich denke das der sich da dumm stellt, oder mein englisch ist wirklich so ******* :pardon:

2. ColonelZap

ColonelZap Administrator Mitarbeiter

Handy:
    Xiaomi Mi4
    Mich würde mal interessieren, ob das Phone Unterordner unterstützt oder sogar Coverflow? Ich befürchte ja fast, nein :(

3. frodo

frodo New Member

Handy:
    w810i
    das weiß man natürlich auch nicht! Zu welchem phone würdest du mir dann raten ? zum lonya ?

4. Zitronenzucker

Zitronenzucker Urlaubsreif

Handy:
    Sciphone i68+ V.3.0
  5. frodo

frodo New Member

Handy:
    w810i
    hab gestern nochmal ne email an mycell bay geschickt und die haben mir folgendes geantwortet :
    ello,
    Thanks for your interest.
    1.I'm afraid it doesn't compatible to iphoen equipments. 2.You can use Mp3 as ringtone.3.I'm not sure what eplus it, could you please explain? 4. This phone has fixed internal memory, and can't be changed.
    5.I'm not sure, but we'll declare the value as low as possible. 6.I'm afraid you can't. 7. It is about 1.3 million. 8. 3.5.

Regards,

Joey

achja coverflow hat das phone auch nicht.