1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

CWM Recovery for HDC One S- e1809c_v75_jxlc1

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussions" wurde erstellt von rezz, 7. September 2012.

1. rezz

rezz New Member

Handy:
    HDC One S J1000
    I've been looking and cannot find if CWM can be used on my phone: HDC One S, J1000, ICS 4.0.3, e1809c_v75_jxlc1
    Is it possible to use CWM on this phone?

I have backed up the current rom with GscriptLite and SP Flash tool.

Is there a stock rom in zip format available for this phone?

The phone currently has Android System Recovery e3 on it but that does not have an option to backup rom.
    It does allow backing up user data and I have been able to use that.

I mainly just need the stock rom and to install CWM in case/before its needed.

2. hardi435

hardi435 Member

Handy:
    X310E, I9220, N9770, V970
    If you've backed up your original recovery you may try this. I can't say anything about it because i've not tested it but if you want to make a try please share your experiences with this tool. :)

3. rezz

rezz New Member

Handy:
    HDC One S J1000
    CWM Recovery for HDC One S-e1809c_v75_jxlc1

Thanks. That looks interesting.

I need to study up a little before using it though. :see_stars:

4. rezz

rezz New Member

Handy:
    HDC One S J1000
    Success with CWM on HDC One S

I managed to find/create a working CWM 5.5.0.4 for this phone:
    S One Version Info.png

This was done by using the stock recovery.img from the phone and another version of CWM whose link was found here.

After getting the recovery.img file from the link from the above post then the working CWM can be created using Android Kitchen and plugin created by yuweng on XDA site.

Code:
    [ALL IN ONE][TUTORIAL] Using dsixda's Android Kitchen on any MT6573
    Android Phone
    by yuweng@xda
    Now that you have ported CWMR to your MT6573, you can go ahead & create an update.zip
    based on your stock ROM with dsixda's Android Kitchen & add additional features to it.
    Cygwin Off-Line Installer
    Download link
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?28hasxjyjo5i7cc
    latest dsixda Android Kitchen V0.201
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z8yqro6kfiltyxp
    If you haven't ported CWMR to your MT6573 then follow my other tut at below link
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1825722
    The Kitchen plugin project started out for MTK6573 phones but was then adapted to work with MTK6575 as well.

Check out the links for the Android Kitchen and the plugins by Yuweng.

This process should work with any MTK6573/6575 phone to the best of my knowledge.
    You may have to keep trying different working versions of CWM from other phones along with you stock recovery.img until you find a combination that works.
    It took me quite a while to get a working version of CWM that would work on my phone after modifying it with the Kitchen and plugins.

If you need the stock recovery.img from this phone or want to try the modified CWM recovery.img that works on this model phone then let me know.

5. hardi435

hardi435 Member

Handy:
    X310E, I9220, N9770, V970
    So you used the kitchen to create the recovery, not the website ? I also produced only non-bootable recoverys with this website tool though they were finished as succesfull.

If you use the kitchen you don't have to try several recoverys until one is working, i think you just have to copy the recovery.fstab from a working/original recovery to your project folder before recompiling.
    And thank you for this link. This touch recovery was new to me, looks nice on my V970. :good3:

6. rezz

rezz New Member

Handy:
    HDC One S J1000
    Success with CWM on HDC One S

Correct. I never could get a working CWM from the recovery builder website.
    The Kitchen needs yuweng's plugin in order to create the working CWM for the 6575 as far as I know. I have not used the Kitchen for other purposes.

The plugin is what actually does the work...it takes your stock recovery.img and then another working CWM recovery.img from another phone and creates a new CWM recovery.img for your phone.

Glad you got a working touch for your phone.

Really happy to get a working CWM on my phone!!:dance3:

7. hpmartins

hpmartins New Member

Handy:
    +556191086742
    Friends, how do I install CWM in my 6573? I already have root access. Thank you.

8. rWx

rWx Well-Known Member

Handy:
    Xiaomi Max 3/64
    Huawei Mate 7
    Huawei Mate S
    Xiaomi Redmi Note
    Copy your recovery.img to your external sd card, install mobileuncle tools, and choose "recovery update" :)