1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

Developing on MTK handsets

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussions" wurde erstellt von neuron, 14. September 2011.

1. neuron

neuron New Member

Handy:
    Hello,
    I would like to develop applications on MTK devices that are running the Nucleus OS.
    The applications would be standalone and downloadable (Java and MRE), and some require to be compiled as part of the Firmware.
    I usually use the FlashTool software to load a new Firmware on the MTK device, and this time I need to update the firmware, include some new application, and load them as part of the firmware.

Could you please advice?

Thanks.

2. ColonelZap

ColonelZap Administrator Mitarbeiter

Handy:
    Xiaomi Mi4
    In MY opinion this is close to, if not completely impossible. You simply can't work with the firmwares that are downloaded from a phone, you would need the SOURCECODE and a development kit in order to make any major changes to a firmware, like implementing new apps.

3. neuron

neuron New Member

Handy:
    Thanks. Is it possible to reverse engineer the firmware? And what would be the best development tool?

4. ColonelZap

ColonelZap Administrator Mitarbeiter

Handy:
    Xiaomi Mi4
    I have no idea. But so far nobody on this planet EVER seemed to have had any success or nobody tried?