1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

Gearbest DPD lost package and MD media publishing does not care any more?

Dieses Thema im Forum "Gearbest.com" wurde erstellt von niezher, 6. Februar 2017.

1. niezher

niezher New Member

Handy:
    nein
    Hi, guys,

https://tracking.dpd.de/parcelstatus?query=09445935064454&locale=en_D2

it stays with DPD for more than one week, I get dpd's reply that ask the sender (MD media publishing) to fill a complaint so that DPD can start investigation. But I forward email to MD media publishing and their reply says

1.) Sie haben Ware bei einem internationalen Onlineshop bestellt?
    Dann wenden Sie sich bitte bei Reklamationen direkt an Ihren Online-Shop. Wir haben keinen Einfluss auf Lieferzeiten, Inhalt oder Kundendaten.
    Unsere Absenderdaten sind wie eine Briefmarke zu verstehen. Aus diesem Grunde können wir Ihnen nicht weiterhelfen.

Sie können den Sendungsstaus Ihrer Sendung jederzeit selber überprüfen, klicken Sie dazu auf:
    www.oneworldexpress.co.uk/mulit_tracking/demo/results.php

3.) Pakete aus China haben folgenden Weg vor sich:
    Hong Kong -> London -> DPD / DHL > Zustellung beim Besteller (auch EU-Warehouse)

Wie weisen darauf hin, dass wir nicht Ihr Vertragspartner und nicht für den Inhalt des Paketes verantwortlich sind.

I also fill a ticket with gearbest, but no response or robot response....

Somebody help me?

2. niezher

niezher New Member

Handy:
    nein
  3. Camerlengo

Camerlengo Active Member

Handy:
    LeTV Le Max 2
    I think you should wait a week.
    Your order is still in transit.
    The answer from MD is a standard reply.
    If you haven't received your order in a week, then you could contact MD again or start a Paypal case.

4. niezher

niezher New Member

Handy:
    nein
    Ah OK. . . Thank you! I thought one week for a domestic express is long enough.

5. Citrus91

Citrus91 New Member

Handy:
    Handy

Hi,
    I have the same problem like you.
    https://tracking.dpd.de/parcelstatus?query=09445935064505&locale=de_DE

I have contact with Gearbest Support by ticketsystem. Now, they claim DPD. In the meantime MD Media Publishing answered me second time (first time I get the same answer like you) :

"Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,
    mit bedauern müssen wir Ihnen mitteilen, dass Ihr Paket von DPD retourniert wurde und somit zurück an uns gesundetet wurde.
    Retournierte Pakete werden bei uns in großen Boxen gesammelt uns an die Verkäufer zurückgeschickt, daher haben wir leider nicht die Möglichkeit ein Paket erneut auszuliefern.
    Bitte setzen Sie sich daher für eine erneute Auslieferung oder die Erstattung Ihres Geldes direkt mit dem Verkäufer in Verbindung.
    Wir weisen darauf hin, dass die „MD Media Publishing Service GmbH“ und „Media Parcel Service“ nicht Ihr Vertragspartner sind und auf den Inhalt der Pakete und die Zustellzeit keinen Einfluss haben."

What does the three guy's helps you?
    I hope, all comes to a good end.

Bye. Cit

niezher sagt Danke für diesen hilfreichen Beitrag.
  6. niezher

niezher New Member

Handy:
    nein
    Hi, Thanks for the information.
    I get no new information either from MD Media or Gearbest. I think gearbest is taking care of this problem, I would give them some time. What do you think?

7. Citrus91

Citrus91 New Member

Handy:
    Handy
    I hope they will deliver second time with more success. After reading a few forum postings, I think it is difficult to get the money back.

When I summarize all my time, what I wasted on the whole topic, and I multiply by my hourly-work-rate, my new smartphone is not so cheap (if it arrives). Next time I will order by amazon or at local dealer. Fast, secure & with warrenty.

PS: Last week I order some cable by other chinese firm. They arrived yesterday :) :(((

8. Citrus91

Citrus91 New Member

Handy:
    Handy
    But how long?!?

Today I get a new message, which has no new information. They only extend the scheduling.

Here the Mail:
    "Dear Eric,

I am sorry to hear you haven't received the items yet.
    In order to resolve it,please kindly confirm the following points:

1) Please reconfirm your delivery address in “ My accounts”:
    Consignee name:
    Detailed address:
    City:
    State(Province):
    Postal code:
    Phone:

2)Please contact your local post office in charge of your area,stating your name and address.
    In some cases, post office may require customers to collect parcels over there.Kindly let us know the results.

3)We shipped on date (January 18, 2017).
    Therefore your delivery deadline will expire on Date(March 3, 2017).

Once we receive all details above, we will offer you the right resolution for your case on this date.
    Please note this timeframe is only decided by the carrier to consider the item lost.
    As a proof of goodwill, we Gearbest commit to help our customer the best we can, by resolving delivery issues as early as possible.
    Once again we are sorry for this inconvenience, and we will do best to resolve it to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your patience and collaboration."

Point 1 and 2 are rubbish. Point 3? 1,5 month to deliver a package? What will happend till this date? Nothing!
    The best is, yesterday I have a phone call with my bank. They promised that I can retransfer my money 13month. (I pay by Kreditcard, not by paypal. Maybe the next fault.)

Something new information at your side?

Have anybody the experience that gearbest will start a second delivery?

Best wishes, Eric.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 16. Februar 2017
  9. Citrus91

Citrus91 New Member

Handy:
    Handy
    So, next mail is coming. But no new information:

"We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused by the delay.
    I can understand your feeling and can appreciate your concern regarding your order. At the same time, as a seller, we hope you can receive your items as soon as possible so that you can shop with us again.
    However, there can be many reasons for a shipping delay, all of which are outside our control once the package has left our warehouse.
    According to the policy of our company, we would process the issue regarding refund or reshipment when the mail is shipped out 45 business days and the customer still has not received it.
    If you still have not received the package until March 3, please contact us again and we will offer you solutions at that time .
    Hope you will understand."

Has anybody experience what will happen after 45days?

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 16. Februar 2017
  10. Citrus91

Citrus91 New Member

Handy:
    Handy
    So, now is March 3 and gearbest wrote the options.

They are not acceptable for me. They got the package from the supplier, so I will full money back. Is there any other possiblity to contact them, maybe on a higher level?

Thanks. Citrus

11. Citrus91

Citrus91 New Member

Handy:
    Handy
    Gearbest first try to give only 50% of money back. Then 80%. Both I do not accept. Then they give me 100% back. So, the topic take a good end.