1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

Elephone P8 Mini Review - Value for Money!

Value for money!

1. zijin_cheng

zijin_cheng Active Member

Handy:
    THL 5000
    Cubot X9
    zijin_cheng erstellte ein neues Review. Hier befindest du dich im Diskussions-Thread.

Elephone P8 Mini Review - Value for Money!

Das Review, kannst du über den Button "Übersicht", am Anfang des Threads erreichen:
    [​IMG]

2. StardustOne

StardustOne Well-Known Member

Handy:
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    I read that the P8 Mini does not have a notification light, is this true? Could you mention this in future reviews, because it is for some people like me a real deal breaker.

Let me explain why this is very important to me: In the past, I never considered buying an iPhone, because they did not have a notification light (and because they are too expensive in my opinion).

Yet since Apple re-used the camera flash as a notification feature for the hearing impaired (excellent idea), all iPhone users have actually a notification light, whereas no Android phone that I know of could use the flash for notification features out of the box (not very bright from Android to leave out this feature; Apple copied the slide from top feature and Android can't even introduce a flash notification for hearing impaired??). And if the phone does not have a notification light, it is pretty much useless to me.

Today, the Apple iPhone phone still cost way too much I would like to pay for, but the notification light feature, that would not be a deal breaker for me to switch to Apple.

3. Ora

Ora Tester

Handy:
    LeEco Le Max 2 (X820) <- Arbeitstier
    ELE Vowney Lite <- Kamerareferenz
    Leagoo Elite 1 <- Frau
    Vernee Apollo <- soll ELE Vowney mal ablösen
    Yes, that ist true