1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
  2. Es kann sein, dass derzeit Probleme mit dem Login auftauchen. Sollte dieses Problem bestehen, hilft das Löschen der Cookies.
    Information ausblenden

Elephone P8 Mini Review - Value for Money!

Dieses Thema im Forum "Smartphones" wurde erstellt von zijin_cheng, 13. Juni 2017.

1. zijin_cheng

zijin_cheng Active Member

Handy:
    THL 5000
    Cubot X9
    Pros
    • Value for money
    • Display
    Cons
    • Inconsistent camera
    • Average battery life

The Elephone P8 Mini has some serious specifications for the price! Check out my full Elephone P8 Mini review here!

Elephone P8 Mini Specifications:
    MediaTek MTK6750T Octacore
    5” 1920x1080 IPS LCD
    4GB
    64GB eMMC
    Android 7.0
    13/2MP, 16MP front
    2680mAh
    133g, 143.6*71*8.1mm

2. StardustOne

StardustOne Well-Known Member

Handy:
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    I read that the P8 Mini does not have a notification light, is this true? Could you mention this in future reviews, because it is for some people like me a real deal breaker.

Let me explain why this is very important to me: In the past, I never considered buying an iPhone, because they did not have a notification light (and because they are too expensive in my opinion).

Yet since Apple re-used the camera flash as a notification feature for the hearing impaired (excellent idea), all iPhone users have actually a notification light, whereas no Android phone that I know of could use the flash for notification features out of the box (not very bright from Android to leave out this feature; Apple copied the slide from top feature and Android can't even introduce a flash notification for hearing impaired??). And if the phone does not have a notification light, it is pretty much useless to me.

Today, the Apple iPhone phone still cost way too much I would like to pay for, but the notification light feature, that would not be a deal breaker for me to switch to Apple.

3. Ora

Ora Tester

Handy:
    LeEco Le Max 2 (X820) <- Arbeitstier
    ELE Vowney Lite <- Kamerareferenz
    Bluboo S1<- Frau
    Vernee Apollo <- könnte ELE Vowney mal ablösen
    Yes, that ist true