1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

Fake Iphone 6S downgrade

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussions" wurde erstellt von HateNames, 5. September 2016.

1. HateNames

HateNames New Member

Handy:
    Fake China Iphone 6S
    Hi thanks for your help in advance.

I'm absolutely new to all this but I tried to get as far as I could without help until now I kind of lost my good will.
    So I bought this fake-Iphone in Malaysia and yes I knew it was fake but super cheap as well... wanted to sell it and bla.
    Right now I'm in a situation where I decided to keep it for a while as my own phone.
    It's a mediatek version and the asian guy I bought it from let it look like it's an Iphone, tried to hide all the features...
    Now I used an app to look which version of android would suit this fake phone the best and it's one or two versions down from the current installed one. I tried to downgrade it with an update.zip file of ice cream sandwich 4.0 but Mediatek won't let me flash it from just the phone so downloaded a Smartphoneflashtool on my Laptop but there is no Scatter-loading-file inside the update.zip data to flash.

Can someone tell me where I get the right Firmware to downgrade this stupid phone please [​IMG] Hope it'll work properly with less laggs after this.

Hardware:
    CPU: 1001.0 GHz
    RAM: (MB) 478.052
    ROM(MB): 640.0
    Firmware: 4.2.2
    Phone is rooted. I would like to get down to Firmware 4.0.
    Smartphone Flash Tool(Runtime Trace Mode) is the Software I downloaded to flash from my laptop as the update.zip data (renamed already it was an Ice cream Sandwich Firmware update... Do I have to name it differently so the Installation doesn't get aborted as soon as I try to flash it from the recovery mode of the phone? I created a backup on one of the Sd-cards inside as there are 2 of them. Need to know anything else? Wanted to use a Rom Manager from Clockwork I installed yesterday to try to flash the update from the turned on phone. This morning I woke up and the app is deinstalled...
    Installation aborted if I try to flash my (flashable) .zip data. I don't know which MTK version it is or how to find it out (Altough I read somewhere that Android versions 4.1.-4.3. or something like this are MT657..??)

2. HateNames

HateNames New Member

Handy:
    Fake China Iphone 6S
    Here's my phone's data from Mobileuncle

Anhänge: