1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
  2. Made4you.lu - Dein persönliches Geschenk!
    Information ausblenden

Hello CM.org Please help!!

Dieses Thema im Forum "Introduce Yourself" wurde erstellt von iPhone4F8, 29. März 2011.

1. iPhone4F8

iPhone4F8 New Member

Handy:
    iPhone 4 Clone
    I'm from South Africa and hope to find some help in this forum with my recently bought china mobile. I have read through different forum's on chinese cloned phone but were not very successfull. The phone I bought is a iPhone 4 clone and I woud like to know if it is possible to update firmware, ad programms etc... The only details I get behind the battery is Model: F8 TV and when I use *#66*# it gives me the following info:
    Version: K5302_6253_09A_MULTI_LANG_001_TV_V02.01
    BT: MT6612
    FM: CL6012X
    Flash model: TOSHIBA_256_64
    GSM Quad band: 850/900/1800/1900
    Build Time: 2010/12/24 19:23

I do not even know what all this mean.
    I would appreciate it if someone could help me.

2. Anubizz

Anubizz Member

Handy:
    SciPhone i68 4G
    where have you bought your phone?

3. Loonix

Loonix Spokenkieker

Handy:
    Jiayu S3 Advanced
    Wellcome to the forum!

Pictures might also help
    but i am fairly shure the phone uses the Nucleus OS which allows no or very limited customization exceding the position of icons.
    If it is the Nucleus os it will also be very hard to find alternative Firmware (the CPU runs only at 104MHz)
    These phones use very much varying hardware and the hardware drivers are hardcoded into the firmware.
    Also since these Phones often come from 'cottage' factorys (small backyard plants) there is next to no support for them after they have been sold, no manufacturer website, no contact.
    With the right cable you might be able to read your current firmware from your Phone and experimentaly flash new ones but probably only the original one will realy work.

On the other hand maybe i am wrong, i am not into the 'scene' so much anymore.

4. iPhone4F8

iPhone4F8 New Member

Handy:
    iPhone 4 Clone
    Hi, I bought it in Lesotho. I work here. The main reason to buy was for the dual sim capability, but now I want to add programs etc...

5. Cyberdog

Cyberdog Moderator Mitarbeiter

Handy:
    zuviele
    If you got Java on your phone, then it might be possible to run some Java programs, otherwise you got no chance to put some "apps" on it. As Loonix allready mentioned, the phone likely runs the nucleons firmware and there only Java will be a solution.

6. iPhone4F8

iPhone4F8 New Member

Handy:
    iPhone 4 Clone
    Thanks all for the answers. If I'm correct it does run Java. Here is some pics I took of the phone and some of the menu's. If it is Java, where should I download and how to install?
    Front.jpg Back.jpg Inside & Bat.jpg Side.jpg Dialer.jpg Page 1.jpg
    Page 2.jpg page 3.jpg Page 4.jpg Page 5.jpg Version.jpg