1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
  2. Verbessert zusammen mit uns Chinamobiles.org und nennt uns eure Verbesserungsvorschläge für die nähere Zukunft in diesem Thread: KLICK
    Information ausblenden

[Help] Kiphone 4gs WiFi Settings

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussions" wurde erstellt von DorKaz, 17. Dezember 2010.

1. DorKaz

DorKaz New Member

Handy:
    Kiphone 4gs
    Hi, I need with the wifi settings of this phone, I really don't know if the WiFi "board" of the phone is broken or I don't configured it well. I followed some tutorials in internet of how to set te wifi in the Pinphone 3gs and I dis the same thing, but it find the wifi hotspots but the signal power bars are all grey even if the phone is next to the router, and i try to connect to internet using the browsers Opera mini (4.2- 5) UCweb , preinstalled in the phone, and Bolt but all i got is a "Cannot connect to network".

I contacted the seller (a DHgate one) she gave me some indications but none seems to work.

Im doing something wrong or the phone is the defective?

I followed this tutorial http://blog.sourcinggate.com/2010/the-wifi-setting-steps-of-pinphone-3gs/

greets!