1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

Help with Pinphone 3gs

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussions" wurde erstellt von swp4lfe, 26. Juli 2010.

1. swp4lfe

swp4lfe New Member

Handy:
    pinphone 2gs
    Hello I have Pinphone 3gs and have some questions/concerns.

I want some java games from some getjar and it ask for me to select phone. Does it matter which phone i select or what phone should i select so i can get the proper games that will work for touchscreen 320x480 pixel games?

I also want some motion games. I currently only have Dice.

Also can i flash my phone with the cable that came with pinphone (same cable as ipod/iphone/etc.)
    Or do I have to purchase some different cable?

I could not connect to my sisters wireless connection through WEP KEY even though i entered the digits correctly. It still said "Unable to connect" Is there something with settings I have to do?

Also i can not download anything or post on pinapple.cn website since I registered. Its asking for activation which I dont have. Can someone assist me??

2. Nebelraser

Nebelraser New Member

Handy:
    PinPhone
    As for the phone selection, try the Nokia XpressMusic 5800.

For phone flashing, you will need a specific flash cable, the included data cable won't work. I remember seeing a link in the German forums here for the flash cable; with shipping it costs about 10 bucks or so. I will have to look for that link, don't have it handy right now.

[EDIT]
    Here is the link for the flash cable: http://www.ipmart.com/main/product/...anufacturer,Pin,Apple,,217082.php?prod=217082

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 29. Juli 2010