1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
  2. Made4you.lu - Dein persönliches Geschenk!
    Information ausblenden

Kiphone Java problem

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussions" wurde erstellt von DorKaz, 8. Dezember 2010.

1. DorKaz

DorKaz New Member

Handy:
    Kiphone 4gs
    Hi I got a Kiphone a week ago,and I've installed some Java games and I got a error Message that say something like "Not enough Memory to Run this application", and i dont know what to do, help please!

Thanks in advance!

2. paculla

paculla New Member

Handy:
    Kiphone 4GS
    Have you installed the games on your phone or memory card? Games always install to memory card!

3. DorKaz

DorKaz New Member

Handy:
    Kiphone 4gs
    Memory card of course, I was reading (using google translate) the kiphone thread and now im trying to change the "Java heap size" work in progress...

Thanks anyway.

4. El-G

El-G Stimme der Stummen

Handy:
    P168
    i9+
    i9 3G
    3G i99
    KiPhone 4G
    Hello dear,
    if u have that problem gelöst, tell me please.

5. DorKaz

DorKaz New Member

Handy:
    Kiphone 4gs
    Looks like the Java heap Size can't be modified from the 3XX KB set by the factory =/, I change them then Reboot the phone and it comes back to 3XX KB. The model of my phone is the K668, a white color one.

6. Ciney

Ciney New Member

Handy:
    Kiphone 4GS
    Hi, the error "not enough memory" or something like this appears also sometimes in Google Maps...but when you wait some seconds, the error disappears...maybe also in your games?!
    You can change the Java Heap Size in the Engineer Mode, but when i tried to start Java Apps with a bigger Heap Size than the 3xxxkB they quit immediately on startup. I think there's no way to enlarge the Java Heap Size.