1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

Market For Hiphone i835 3Gs?

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussions" wurde erstellt von IanVastal, 10. Mai 2011.

1. IanVastal

IanVastal New Member

Handy:
    piniphone i835
    Hello,

I own a hiphone i845 3gs.

Version:
    I835NG_SEA_CA_W_V1_1_9
    Branch:
    08B I835D

I would like to know that can I download a "Market" or "appstore" into my hiphone i835 3gs?

2. ColonelZap

ColonelZap Administrator Mitarbeiter

Handy:
    Xiaomi Mi4
    Not possible. The only thing you can TRY is to use a browser, go to getjar.com and try to download some simple JAVA apps there. But you'll be better off searching the internet for some simple JAVA programs / games, use your data cable to copy them to the phone and then install them from there.

3. IanVastal

IanVastal New Member

Handy:
    piniphone i835
    I have a question off this topic. Can my hiphone 3gs 32gb have .apk file format being installed in it? As I always download jar file and it always hide inside a application. I want it to look like ordinary iphone. I want it to be seen on my hiphone desktop. Is it possible? Please help.

4. ColonelZap

ColonelZap Administrator Mitarbeiter

Handy:
    Xiaomi Mi4
    No, it can't. *.apk files are Android files and they don't work on your phone, only on Android devices.