1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
  2. Made4you.lu - Dein persönliches Geschenk!
    Information ausblenden

Pinphone 3GS - How to create music albums?

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussions" wurde erstellt von ragomes, 20. Juli 2010.

1. ragomes

ragomes New Member

Handy:
    Pinphone 3GS
    Hi ColonelZap! Could you pls help me?

I have added my MP3 albums with their respective cover images under the "My Music" folder on Pinphone and the cover images are working fine. However, when I go to the player (on cover flow) I see every song from an album as a different album - thus, the songs are not grouped inside the album. It's like each song is a single album withe the same image, and when I click on the album it has only one single song in it...

Do you know how to group songs for an album?

By the way, I have created folders for my albums like this:

- My Music\U2\<MP3 songs>
    - My Music\TheCure\<MP3 songs>
    and so on...

Thanks!

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 20. Juli 2010
  2. MJD

MJD Member

Handy:
    History:
    I9+++
    3 GS
    Pinphone 3GS
    T5353+
    T5388
    E88+
    JC-E2

Aktuell:
    C6a
    HTC Touch Diamond 2 Original
    even though i am not colonelzap, i also can tell you that coverflow as you know it from the genuine iphone is not supported by pinphone. more than what you got now is impossible. just one song per cover.

3. ragomes

ragomes New Member

Handy:
    Pinphone 3GS
    Cover Flow

Thanks for the clarification MJD.
    It's a shame they got so close to the original feature of the original software but left this detail behind.

Do you think the near future firmware versions that will come may have such a features so we can flash the phone with them?

Thanks.

4. finlandboy

finlandboy New Member

Handy:
    Pinphone
    music album

I created music albums that way: the ipod player plays all tracks in folder "my Music". So i put my music folders straight to the main (root) folder like this:

- root/my music/-mp3 songs- (player will play these songs)
    - root/u2/-mp3 songs-
    - root/the cure/-mp3 songs-

Now, if you want to play u2 songs, rename the "u2" folder to "my music" and original "my music" folder to something else (because there can't be two "My music" folders)

and so on, if you want to play "the cure" songs, just rename it to "my music" folder, and the old "my music" back to u2 or anything you want.

I hope you understand, have fun :music: