1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
  2. Made4you.lu - Dein persönliches Geschenk!
    Information ausblenden

Pinphone und Hiphone gleichen Telefon! [Pinphone and Hiphone same phone!]

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussions" wurde erstellt von Scotsman828, 14. Januar 2010.

1. Scotsman828

Scotsman828 Member

Handy:
    Motorola A1200 Ming
    hTY Q5
    Pinphone 3GS
  2. deSouza

deSouza New Member

Handy:
    Pinphone 3GS
    Ciphone 3G
    iPhone 3G
    mhh, also das hiphone hat laut FCT kein landscape...

3. Scotsman828

Scotsman828 Member

Handy:
    Motorola A1200 Ming
    hTY Q5
    Pinphone 3GS
    Als ich meine Pinphone erhielt, sah ich sofort für die Sicherheit Tags, die Pinapple.cn angegeben sollte auf das Mobiltelefon. Das Hologramm-Aufkleber, wo es geschrieben werden soll "Pinapple" auf meinem sagt einfach "WiFi". Es ist das kleine, runde Aufkleber über eine der Schrauben auf der Unterseite des Telefons, aber nirgendwo gibt er Pinphone. Wenn ich in Code * # 1234 # Es zeigt Version I835_FN_CA_W_V1_1_1 Branche: 08B I835D Build: SVN_2331
    Ist das eine echte Pinphone oder habe ich ein Hiphone verkauft worden?

When I received my Pinphone, I immediately looked for the security tags that Pinapple.cn indicated should be on the phone. The hologram sticker where it should be written "Pinapple" on mine simply says "WiFi". It has the little round sticker over one of the screws at the bottom of the phone but nowhere does it indicate Pinphone. When I put in code *#1234# it indicates Version I835_FN_CA_W_V1_1_1 Branch:08B I835D Build:SVN_2331
    Is this a real Pinphone or have I been sold a Hiphone?

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 14. Januar 2010
  4. deSouza

deSouza New Member

Handy:
    Pinphone 3GS
    Ciphone 3G
    iPhone 3G
    I think it has the latest firmware from a pinphone. You can use landscape? Do you have problems with JAVA?

5. Scotsman828

Scotsman828 Member

Handy:
    Motorola A1200 Ming
    hTY Q5
    Pinphone 3GS
    Landschaft ja, haben nicht versucht, eine Java-Anwendung noch zu installieren.

Landscape yes, have not tried to install a java app yet.

6. deSouza

deSouza New Member

Handy:
    Pinphone 3GS
    Ciphone 3G
    iPhone 3G
    you have a pinphone. Please reports, if you use Java or if you have any problems;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 14. Januar 2010
  7. eric78

eric78 New Member

Handy:
    Samsunx x830
    Hei Scotsman,
    i've the same firmware and the same Sticker on the phone. This Firmware Version seems very buggie. Have you tried to shoot a video with the phone ? Can you watch it after the save ? PLease report any problems with phone (or the firmware)
    regards
    Eric

8. Scotsman828

Scotsman828 Member

Handy:
    Motorola A1200 Ming
    hTY Q5
    Pinphone 3GS
    So far my phone has no dead pixals, but there is a problem with video. I can record video but it will only save it as .3gp not .mp4. If I change the settings to high resolution video, it will only record a few seconds of video. The camera continues to record but upon playback you on see a few seconds. At low resolution it will playback the entire video clip.

9. Scotsman828

Scotsman828 Member

Handy:
    Motorola A1200 Ming
    hTY Q5
    Pinphone 3GS
    One of my personal dislikes about this firmware is the little circle on the Dialer Pad that comes up after you make a call, very difficult to use. Makes it difficult to quickly turn on speakerphone. I found out the best way to quickly end a call is to simply push the power button.