1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

Pinphone wlan with opera mini

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussions" wurde erstellt von oujea, 22. März 2011.

1. oujea

oujea New Member

Handy:
    Samsung D900
    Hello

I bought this iphone clone, and it came with "Safari" browser installed, and i installed opera mini 4, and it wont work with wlan - it works only with gprs. Does anybody know is it possible to make it work with wlan?

2. oujea

oujea New Member

Handy:
    Samsung D900
    and another question is how to choose english language in handwriting? It only recognises chinese letters now. here is the pic:

imagekyc.jpg

3. ColonelZap

ColonelZap Administrator Mitarbeiter

Handy:
    Xiaomi Mi4
    The handwriting only works in Chinese. About your opera problem, I tried everything, my Opera ALWAYS works with Wifi, so I have no idea what you could try?

4. oujea

oujea New Member

Handy:
    Samsung D900
    when i enter net settings for java applications, there i can choose which gprs data pack i want to use with java apps. there are no option for wifi. and it always works with gprs, i tried to install ebuddy too, but they both cant work with wifi :\ and is it possible to add new icons to menu, or delete some games from it?