1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

Problem with T5353+ Radio

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussions" wurde erstellt von Petteri, 15. Juni 2010.

1. Petteri

Petteri Well-Known Member

Handy:
    Originale:HTC M8, GALAXY Note 3
    Clones:Huawei Honor 6, ZOPO C7, ZP900
    Tablets: Acer Switch 10
    Hi friends, i still received an emergency mail!
    Is there anyone could help?

Hello, Petteri! I saw your t5353+ youtube video and looked you up with google... turned out you were registered here. So I registered too :grin: I'm guessing you speak good english, so I'm gonna write in english (sorry, I still haven't found the time to learn deutsch... and my first language is spanish).
    A couple of months ago I received my t5353+ (128MB RAM) and since then I've been having signal and sms problems.
    Signal/reception: it loses signal when leaving a city and entering the countryside (whereas other phones still have signal).
    Sms: you hit "send", and it stays in the outbox for a while, until after a minute or so an error window pops up saying that it couldn't be sent, and it loses signal too, getting it back after a few seconds.
    I have tried many chinese roms (after sacrifizing my english rom, which now I can't find anywhere on the net hahah), but none resolved the issue... then I realized that the RADIO number was the same in all roms (3.43.25.19) in the first screen when you turn on the phone... so I started my search for new "radios"... and saw that there's a way to change the radios in htc original phones (xda-developers)... so I asked the guys who posted that, but I still haven't received any answers. I also posted at the chinese forums, to see if they can give a hand... but so far they've only told me that with .bin files you can't change the radio.
    So my question to you is, have you had any similar problems? Do you know how to change the radio?
    If I don't fix this on my own, I'm gonna have to send it back to china... with the money it costs to send something there, and the time it will take to get it back (at least 2 months).
    Hope you can give me a hand with this. Thanks in advance for your reply.

2. Sonic999

Sonic999 New Member

Handy:
    t5353+ 128MB
    Thanks, Petteri! I hadn't seen this english section.

I saw your replies to my mp. Unfortunately, I have already tried two other sims (one from the same company, and the other from a different company), and the problem persisted.

I haven't tried the german rom because I read in one post that the camera doesn't work. Anyway, I figure that changing the rom won't solve anything, as long as the radio version is still the same.

So nobody tried to change the radio version? How come it is possible to do it with original htc phones and not with the clones?

3. daze

daze Member

Handy:
    Simvalley Rx-180 pico
    Tops A1 (android 2.2.1)
    Btw...I had the same problem with the camera, but Clonewars found a way to fix it. He installed a "Bootloader.bin" from the 4th of January and than he installed the german ROM and now the camera works.

4. Sonic999

Sonic999 New Member

Handy:
    t5353+ 128MB
    Cool, is there a new link to that loader.bin and flash.bin? I think the download link to the german rom should be updated if that is the fix for the camera... otherwise new people who install the german rom will have that problem.

5. Clonewars

Clonewars Member

Handy:
    Sciphone I9 3G
    LG KU580
    Nokia 7380
    Nokia 7260
    Motorola KRZR K1
    Siemens Xelibri 5
    Hi me the "solver"....;) ;)

It isnt a matter of the ROM to get the camera bug fixed. Its just a matter of the Bootloader right name "loader.bin".

I can send you the right bin or one of the admins can put it into download base here.

English Rom should work too then.

6. Sonic999

Sonic999 New Member

Handy:
    t5353+ 128MB
    I'm testing the german rom, thanks to Clonewars who was kind enough to email me the proper LOADER.bin. Now I'm uploading the FLASH.bin and LOADER.bin to sendspace, so anyone else can have the proper German ROM with camera functionality.
    It's a pity there's so few roms available for us "foreign" users... the chinese have at least 20 roms for this phone, with manila, touch flo and many other developments.
    So far I'm having the same problem with the sms not being sent and losing signal because of that. :(

Edit: it's a strange issue, cause sometimes it sends the sms... let's say about 5% of the sms get sent. I'm trying sending them to myself. I have just tried sending to myself, with areacode-mynumber, and I received it with +countrycode+9+areacode+my number without the first 2 numbers. I tried different combinations of numbers, and sometimes it gets sent... sometimes not.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 15. Juni 2010
  7. Clonewars

Clonewars Member

Handy:
    Sciphone I9 3G
    LG KU580
    Nokia 7380
    Nokia 7260
    Motorola KRZR K1
    Siemens Xelibri 5
    Wie siehts denn nun mit der Kamera aus? Geht jetzt oder?

Is the camera working now with the new "loader.bin"?

8. Sonic999

Sonic999 New Member

Handy:
    t5353+ 128MB
    Edit Button benutzen und Doppelposts vermeiden, Danke.

Yes, the camera's working, as well as the g-sensor.

So, you say that this LOADER.BIN will work for other roms too? And that it might fix the camera if that particular ROM had problems with the camera?

File Name: WM6.5-t5353+128MB-GERMAN-ROM.rar
    Size: 57.57MB | Description: Diamond King t5353+ (clone) - 128MB - German ROM
    Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/75clki

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 15. Juni 2010
  9. Clonewars

Clonewars Member

Handy:
    Sciphone I9 3G
    LG KU580
    Nokia 7380
    Nokia 7260
    Motorola KRZR K1
    Siemens Xelibri 5
    Yes that LOADER.BIN should work with the english ROM as well. Its because the "starting sequence" for the camera lies in the LOADING.BIN and not in the ROM. Just give it a try.

10. Sonic999

Sonic999 New Member

Handy:
    t5353+ 128MB
    Ok, I will try it tonight. :grin:

11. Clonewars

Clonewars Member

Handy:
    Sciphone I9 3G
    LG KU580
    Nokia 7380
    Nokia 7260
    Motorola KRZR K1
    Siemens Xelibri 5
    I saw that it worked with the english ROM as well. Congrats...

Enjoy your Phone

12. Sonic999

Sonic999 New Member

Handy:
    t5353+ 128MB
    Yep, but first I tried with the normal LOADER.BIN... so if it didn't work, I would try yours... but the camera worked just fine with the original LOADER.BIN.
    The problem is I still have the sms problem... it's a pain in the neck not being able to send them easily.

13. Sonic999

Sonic999 New Member

Handy:
    t5353+ 128MB
    Damn it, I have just solved the problem. It was as you said, Petteri. Something seems to be wrong with the sim. The phone isn't picking it up properly. I went to a barbeque tonight, and I asked a friend to lend me his sim card... I put it in my phone and tried sending some sms to another friend who was with us, and the sms got sent normally.

Lesson learnt: try 4 or 5 different sims if you have a reception/sms problem. I had only tried 3 other sims (two from the same company and one from another). Well, I haven't tried the reception in the countryside yet. But at least the sms problem has been resolved. I just need a new sim. So tomorrow I'm going to ask for a new one and try it there.

14. Sonic999

Sonic999 New Member

Handy:
    t5353+ 128MB
    LOL, I went to my phone provider today, asked for a new sim card... tried it... same problem, but now it's even worse! When you leave it in standby mode, it loses signal, and it regains signal when you turn the screen back on. Same problem that's being experienced by a user at xda-developers.
    Looks like I'm gonna have to change providers if I want my sms working. :(

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 17. Juni 2010