1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
  2. Made4you.lu - Dein persönliches Geschenk!
    Information ausblenden

Sense UI

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussions" wurde erstellt von rolfey, 18. September 2010.

1. rolfey

rolfey New Member

Handy:
    Ciphone
    Hi, I notice with the latest Chinese mobiles usually SPB sense is used to replace HTC sence, but going back about a year ago I always used Pointsense from pointui, I think for a Sense UI replacement it would run really really well on later Chinese mobiles, I used it on my super old m88, and that only ran at 200 mghz.

I would be really interested to see how this runs on the likes of the clone HD2, or any other phone that originally uses sense.

Anyone up for a test? I don't have a phone as of yet, just in the middle of buying one :) if someone is willing to install and create a video that would be fanstastic!

http://community.pointui.com/topic/suite-video-preview-pointsense-suite-v2-make-it-mine

Mike

Also, if we had a video of Throttle launcher also running Sense, it would give all a good comparison as to what it the best to cook into future roms.

What you think?

Mike

And lastly this one, it looks as though Throttlelauncher have done a right number on windows 7 theme, but the question is, will it run on out Chinese clones? and if so, how well?

YouTube - HD2 - Windows Phone 7 Series Throttlelauncher Theme (Update0.01)

Mike

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 18. September 2010
  2. we3dm4n

we3dm4n Helfer in der Not

Handy:
    HTC HD2
    Sciphone i68+
    iTouch HD2
    Ciphone C6a
    Fly-Ing F006
    Pinphone 3GS
    Sciphone Dream G2+