1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
  2. Made4you.lu - Dein persönliches Geschenk!
    Information ausblenden

Sophone to Kiphone apps

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussions" wurde erstellt von cipoz, 23. Oktober 2011.

1. cipoz

cipoz New Member

Handy:
    Kiphone 4GS (K668)
    Hi would be possible to carry the torch as some apps, the weather and the ibook sophphone 4GS to kiphone 4GS ? mbilal a member of a forum has done it for PC using MATLAB and made with Tom cat .. place the link http://chinamobiles.org/showthread.php?28511-quot-Talking-Tom-quot- on-iphone-4-clone 20%
    In my kiphone after Averso mass storage connected to the internet, there is the folder that Tom cat, opening it, you will notice is made ​​up of animated gif as it says in the discussion of the link ... Who is an expert can tell me if youcan do with applications (mentioned above and others) present in Sophon or other models where there areKiphone? Thanks and sorry for English
    5394_P_1293305423851.jpg
    2010123122824144.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 23. Oktober 2011
  2. ColonelZap

ColonelZap Administrator Mitarbeiter

Handy:
    Xiaomi Mi4
    All those apps and also the icons you see on the sophone are part of the firmware. Those things can't be extracted, so there is no way you can get them on your kiPhone.

3. cipoz

cipoz New Member

Handy:
    Kiphone 4GS (K668)
    Not even from other models? Or I have seen that there are no false icons you can create some application to be included as a link

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 25. Oktober 2011