1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

T5353 G-Sensor question

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussions" wurde erstellt von geukster, 23. Januar 2010.

1. geukster

geukster New Member

Handy:
    LG
    hello,

i bought the t5355+ and it works allmost great. The only thing is the gravity sensor. It only works while checking e-mails and text messages. SPB Shell and other programs are not turning with the phone. Does anyone have an clue how to solve this?

Thanx

2. huepfehase

huepfehase New Member

Handy:
    T5353+
    hi,

if you look at pictures the g-sensor works as well.
    but unfortunately I found no possibility to change the configuration. you can only calibrate it. maybe you need an additional program.

3. johndebur

johndebur 迟到总比不到好。

Handy:
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime
    Coolpad 9976A
    hello there is an app for everything. :) havent tried it though, the g sensor is still new to me since I only updated the ROM . Just installed a waterlevel .

But there is a freeware , where you can define what software should rotate. Not sure if it works with spb shell .

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-download-changescreen.html

there is also this one, but you cant define expetions what software should rotate and what not its just basic:
    http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-download-rotate-screen.html

Did install change screen seems to work . ( well the normal Wm 6.5 Manila interface rotates with it now. Can be turned on and off , defintely a nice program )

Cool added the calculator to the exception list. Now it rotates as well and becomes a scientific calculator :yahoo:

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 24. Januar 2010