1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
  2. Made4you.lu - Dein persönliches Geschenk!
    Information ausblenden

Tops Touch A1 helfen

Dieses Thema im Forum "Kaufberatung für Handys, Smartphones..." wurde erstellt von Sindagon, 10. August 2010.

1. Sindagon

Sindagon New Member

Handy:
    nokia 3110 (?)
    Hallo,

Es tut mir leid für mein schlechtes Deutsch, benutzte ich Google Translate, weil ich nicht weiß, Deutsch.

Ich brauche ein neues Handy mit WM6.5 kaufen und nach der Lektüre Testberichte und mache ein paar Untersuchungen entschied ich Ich würde den Tops Touch A1. Ich wollte Ihre Meinung über meine Wahl und wenn Sie wissen, würde es empfehlen.

Was mich beunruhigt ist, dass, da es ein China Telefon, das er nicht vielleicht die beste Qualität ist, will ich nicht zu 150 Euro für ein Telefon, dass letzten 2 Wochen verbringen werden!. Ist das ein Problem oder denken Sie, die Qualität ist in Ordnung?

Auch, was denkst du über die Geschwindigkeit zu tun? Ist es schnell genug zum Ausführen von Anwendungen etc.?

Wenn Sie denken, ich würde sie nicht kaufen, was würden Sie vorschlagen, als eine ähnliche, aber besser telefonisch im Hinblick auf die Performance?

Wenn Sie denken, ich würde es kaufen, was würden Sie empfehlen Verkäufer am meisten?

Es tut mir leid für all die Fragen! Ich großen Wert auf Ihre Meinung, das ist, warum ich Sie fragen, entschieden!

Vielen Dank im Voraus,
    Stefan Meli

Hello,

I'm sorry for my bad German, I used google translate because I don't know German.

I need to buy a new mobile phone with WM6.5 and after reading reviews and doing some research I decided I would get the Tops Touch A1. I wanted to know your opinion on my choice and if you would recommend it.

What worries me is that since it is a china phone it might not have the best quality; I don't want to spend 150 euros on a phone that will last 2 weeks!. Is that a problem or do you think the quality is fine?

Also, what do you think about the speed? Is it fast enough for running applications etc.?

If you think I shouldn't buy it, what would you suggest as being a similar but better phone in terms of performance?

If you think I should buy it, what seller would you recommend the most?

Sorry for all the questions! I highly value your opinion, that's why I decided to ask you!

Thanks in advance,
    Stefan Meli

2. Petteri

Petteri Well-Known Member

Handy:
    Originale:HTC M8, GALAXY Note 3
    Clones:Huawei Honor 6, ZOPO C7, ZP900
    Tablets: Acer Switch 10
    Hi friend, so i will answer in english! Tops A1 is really a intersting phone, so i will take your afraidness! A1 is a fun to use, performance is really fine and quality for this price is aceptable! Don`t be afraid to buy, shops which you can trust in are of course: etowalk.com, fastcardtech.com, and some others (not EFOX!)! :) Have fun.....

Take a look and google translation her: http://chinamobiles.org/showthread.php?t=21976

3. Sindagon

Sindagon New Member

Handy:
    nokia 3110 (?)
    Thanks Petteri for the quick reply. I have read your review of the tops touch a1 and seen the youtube videos and I must say I am 99% sure I will get this mobile phone. Just one last question, would you pick the tops touch a1 over the t5353 or t5355? I have read quite a lot of reviews and generally people seem to prefer the tops touch a1. what do you think?

Thanks again for replying in English, it is very kind of you! Thanks a million!!

Stefan

4. daze

daze Member

Handy:
    Simvalley Rx-180 pico
    Tops A1 (android 2.2.1)
    I'm not Petteri, but I also would prefer the TOPS A1. I also had the T5353+ touch diamond 2...is also a nice phone but this one has only one sim slot and I wouldn't like to miss this function in anyway! But if I were u I would order the new A1-

5. Sindagon

Sindagon New Member

Handy:
    nokia 3110 (?)
    Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate and value your opinion. I am getting closer to making my decision for the A1. I'm really excited!! Are there any known problems with this phone?

Basically all I care is that the sms, call function, internet and maybe gps work well.

Thanks everyone! This forum is the best

Danke!!

6. Petteri

Handy:
    You`re welcome! :) Have fun in future.......

7. Sindagon

Sindagon New Member

Handy:
    nokia 3110 (?)
    Hi again, I recently saw on etowalk that they released a new version of the Tops A1 called the A1-. Should I get the new one or the older version? Does it still have dual cpu because on some screenshots i see it says it has marvell 806mhz.

Thanks for swift feedback!

Stefan

8. Petteri

Handy:
    its mine, it has Dual CPU i think, only ROM says that it has One CPU! You can see my Video her:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9gBkCJG-mA"]YouTube- A1- DualSIM_Dual OS Mobile Phone (Tops A1 Black)[/ame]

9. Sindagon

Sindagon New Member

Handy:
    nokia 3110 (?)
    yeah thats my problem with it, I want to make sure I buy a dual cpu mobile. would I be safer going with the old tops touch a1?

10. Sindagon

Sindagon New Member

Handy:
    nokia 3110 (?)
    So, which would you get the a1 or the new a1-. I really want dual cpu so I ask your suggestion on which to choose.

11. Sindagon

Sindagon New Member

Handy:
    nokia 3110 (?)
    If you had to choose, which would you get, A1 or A1-????