1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

What is the cheapest site for ciphone 3.5"

Dieses Thema im Forum "Allgemeine Informationen/Fragen" wurde erstellt von bmwdado, 13. April 2009.

1. bmwdado

bmwdado New Member

Handy:
    sciphone 3g 3.5 inch
    miphone
    cect diamond touch j6
    What is the cheappest site for buying Ciphone 3G 3.5inch or lonya iphone?? i am asking becausse i have found an site where there is Ciphone 3G 3.5 inch, 4GB memmory, with free bluetooth headset for 175USD with EMS shipping worldwide...

2. Avada-Kedavra00

Avada-Kedavra00 Well-Known Member

Handy:
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
  3. ColonelZap

ColonelZap Administrator Mitarbeiter

Handy:
    Xiaomi Mi4
    Do you have a link?? This free bluetooth headset pretty much sounds like the Lonya phone, they are usually sold with it.

4. bmwdado

bmwdado New Member

Handy:
    sciphone 3g 3.5 inch
    miphone
    cect diamond touch j6
    Post 1:

Yes but then add shipping, airmail is 22USD and EMS (express mail) is 35USD..

Post 2:

No problem mate :) heres the link its on a page where i usually buy all sorts of other china things http://www.ioffer.com/i/101605133 i am still negotiating with the seller. i dont think its the lonya becausse it has 4gb memmory, he unfortunetly doesant have pictures of the phone .. if u want lonya try on dhgate.com i think they cost there with EMS (express shipping) 185USD i dont know if thats cheap :S heres a link for that one also http://www.dhgate.com/lonya-3g-mult...-with/p-ff8080811ffed9db011ffeedc35a066b.html i'v bought items from the seller thats selling the lonya on dhgate before and he is trustworthy... but the one on ioffer is a new one was thinking of buying one of him to se how the phone is...

Post 3:
    P.s. if you order 3pcs lonya from that seller on dhgate then they are 169/piece with shipping and everything and then one can allways negotiate with the seller there so maybe if one orderes 3 piece they could be 160/piece.. maybe 3 members on the forum that know each other and want that phone can order there together and get away with 160USD/piece with shipping included. i dont know its just and idea :)

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 13. April 2009
  5. ColonelZap

Handy:
    Xiaomi Mi4
    The one on ioffer looks a little "fishy" to me :( No real pictures plus the price a too low, if you ask me!!!

It is said, that the Lonya is not produced anymore, so quite often they just send out the ciPhone 3.5 instead :( But maybe the seller still has some in stock?!?

I'd prefer fastcardtech, at least I am sure I'm not being screwed there ;)

Edit: Buying more than one phone at once can get you in deep trouble with the German customs, so that's not a good idea ;)

6. bmwdado

bmwdado New Member

Handy:
    sciphone 3g 3.5 inch
    miphone
    cect diamond touch j6
    A ok hehehe didnt know that the german customs were so rigurous in there work :) here in sweden they dont care i think :) hehe becausse if the seller just writes its a gift, and something like i dont know 1piece wodden box or what ever and that its worth something like 15USD theres no problem then with the customs no duties or anything :)

How come the lonya is not produced anymore? i have searched for the lonya on various sites and havent found it for a reasonable price yet :(

7. ColonelZap

Handy:
    Xiaomi Mi4
    I don't know, it's just something I have heard, I really don't know if that is true or not? Fact is, the Lonya phone is getting more and more hard to find, so maybe it IS true that it's not produced anymore???

You have to know that the ciPhone came out first, shortly after some other manufacture probably ripped off the "original" ciPhone and put the Lonya on the market. But you have to hand it to them, they did a GREAT job with the firmware :)