1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen
  2. Made4you.lu - Dein persönliches Geschenk!
    Information ausblenden

What is the fastest Chinese phone available?

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussions" wurde erstellt von rolfey, 27. September 2010.

1. rolfey

rolfey New Member

Handy:
    Ciphone
    Hi I would like to know what the fastest mobile phone is available and how fast is it?

I HD2 clone seems to run really at 460,
    It looks like the diamond clone runs at 600, is there anything that actually runs around the 800 mark? and I don't mean Chinese specs :) I mean real specs.

Mike

2. Loonix

Loonix Spokenkieker

Handy:
    Jiayu S3 Advanced
    I offer the Meizu M8 with real 667mHz Samsung ARM11 (ARMv6) cpu
    (Samsung S3C6410 same CPU as in the iPhone 2g afaik)
    But it is not all a matter of mHz...
    the OS needs to be implemented well and what good is a high computingpower in a thing that is supposed to make phonecalls :p

(nevertheless the M8 is a very good phone)

3. rolfey

rolfey New Member

Handy:
    Ciphone
    I will take a look :) and your right, it's not all about mghz, but it sure helps.

4. Petteri

Petteri Well-Known Member

Handy:
    Originale:HTC M8, GALAXY Note 3
    Clones:Huawei Honor 6, ZOPO C7, ZP900
    Tablets: Acer Switch 10
    The Meizu is really fast, ok, its not a clone and you can`t compare with our discussed clones, but wait a little time to get M9! Could be an alternative for you!

5. rolfey

rolfey New Member

Handy:
    Ciphone
    yeah, for me it doesn't have to be a clone, the reason I was so interested with the hd2 is the fact that I don't actually like the real hd2, I cannot stand the stock Rom, you may find this hard to believe, but I would rather use my Iphone clone than use a HD2, BUT........

The HD2 is leading the way in terms of CPU speed, and it is really fast, so I would use it with different Rom, or a different UI.

I work in IT, and have been dealing with a HD2 rollout to all the sales staff, this is why I know the phone quite well, I know how fast it is, and I also know how hard it is to use at times, mini freezing, signal issues blah blah blah, so clone for me would be even better, but I would need the speed, or closer to than 460.

Mike