1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

Which way is better?

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussions" wurde erstellt von JudyLan, 27. August 2014.

1. JudyLan

JudyLan New Member

Handy:
    music
    One of my friends want to send me a package including a phone and a battery.But seems the UPS and DHL is too expensive.Is there some other methods?like packets,etc.Yes,it is from Italy to China.

2. Chocoball

Chocoball 瞧好吧!

Handy:
    Huawei P8 Max, Xiaomi Mi Max, Infocus M560/ M808/ V5, Alcatel Flash 2, Xiaomi Mi4c, Xiaomi Redmi 3S
    DHL also has a policy not ship goods with a lithium battery. The battery needs to shipped separately and needs to be undamaged.

Likely if a phone is send to you then Chinese customs will let you pay import duties or confiscate it. Regular post is too slow and with insurance it also becomes expensive.

Bpost has issues with losing shipments while in transit. Perhaps TNT, around the same price a Bpost, might be an option for you. If the phone is really expensive then better let someone you know take it from Italy to China when they visit family or have holiday.

JudyLan sagt Danke für diesen hilfreichen Beitrag.
  3. lupusworax

lupusworax The beast wihin

Handy:
    Ständig was andres
    Had to laugh quite hard about " let someone you know take it from Italy to China when they visit family or have holiday." I also guess you meant from China to Italy unless you want to send it to china for a service repair.
    Maybe its just me but I don't know anyone who could possibly take a phone directly from China to Europe or reverse on the run ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 27. August 2014
  4. Chocoball

Chocoball 瞧好吧!

Handy:
    Huawei P8 Max, Xiaomi Mi Max, Infocus M560/ M808/ V5, Alcatel Flash 2, Xiaomi Mi4c, Xiaomi Redmi 3S
    She said from Italy to China, if it would have been from China then the postal services in China decides which way is the best. Shipping batteries out of China is currently a big NO.

If it is a service repair then maybe Herr Doctor Phone's method is an option. Put the phone in a bubblewrap envelop and ship is as a letter.

5. JudyLan

JudyLan New Member

Handy:
    music
    Thanks for your replying.but in normal,how much shipping rates it needs?
    --- Doppelpost zusammengefügt, 28. August 2014, Original Post Date: 28. August 2014 ---
    It sounds too dangerous.I will think about this problem.Thank you very much.:yes:

6. Chocoball

Chocoball 瞧好吧!

Handy:
    That depends where you are shipping from and what the value of the phone is. Based on that you can decide how to ship.

Sending a China phone from Italy to China sounds very unlikely.