Help with Pinphone 3gs

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussions" wurde erstellt von swp4lfe, 26. Juli 2010.

1. swp4lfe

swp4lfe New Member

Handy:
    pinphone 2gs
    Hello I have Pinphone 3gs and have some questions/concerns.

I want some java games from some getjar and it ask for me to select phone. Does it matter which phone i select or what phone should i select so i can get the proper games that will work for touchscreen 320x480 pixel games?

I also want some motion games. I currently only have Dice.

Also can i flash my phone with the cable that came with pinphone (same cable as ipod/iphone/etc.)
    Or do I have to purchase some different cable?

I could not connect to my sisters wireless connection through WEP KEY even though i entered the digits correctly. It still said "Unable to connect" Is there something with settings I have to do?

Also i can not download anything or post on pinapple.cn website since I registered. Its asking for activation which I dont have. Can someone assist me??

2. Nebelraser

Nebelraser New Member

Handy:
    PinPhone
    As for the phone selection, try the Nokia XpressMusic 5800.

For phone flashing, you will need a specific flash cable, the included data cable won't work. I remember seeing a link in the German forums here for the flash cable; with shipping it costs about 10 bucks or so. I will have to look for that link, don't have it handy right now.

[EDIT]
    Here is the link for the flash cable: http://www.ipmart.com/main/product/...anufacturer,Pin,Apple,,217082.php?prod=217082

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 29. Juli 2010