1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

Looking for a trust worthy shopping place!!

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussions" wurde erstellt von shugs81, 1. April 2012.

1. shugs81

shugs81 New Member

Blackberry crap!
    Hi peeps...

I'm currently in the market for a new phone and there's some nice looking cheap chinese phones that I'd like some feedback if anyone has used them or possibly other reccomendations.

Min spec i want is Android 2.3, GPS, 3g/wcdma (essential!!!) pref 512mb ram.... less than £150/$240/180 euros (srry... keyboard sucks!), Android Market access/ability to install official market

would also like... 4"+ capacitive screen... good speed processor

Some potential Candidates mainly spotted on ebay are :

G18 Sensation 5"
    Star E8
    Dapeng A7

These all have 5" screens and I've seen them running on youtube... anyone own them with any feedback? is 5" to big for a mobile phone? does it look stupid when on a call?

Star A3

These are around 4" screens... both seem to run pretty well according to youtube vids

I was looking to replace my knackered old tablet which is why i was looking at the 5" screen models... could anyone tell me what these phones are like to read from? I have a lot of pdfs and looking at some digital magazine subscriptions... so wondering what they are like to read from...

games aren't top priority... tho angry birds would get played often :grin: tho that nfs hot pursuit looks good and there's a game with a mini in demo vids whiich looks good...

Mainly what I am asking is... what sites are reliable for uk purchasing, what sites to avoid, and looking at the phones I have listed any reccomendations / warnings that can be offered?